God's 10 Commandment Law, Exodus 20
20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,
20:2 I [am] the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
1. 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any
graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above,
or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the
20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;
20:6 And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my com-mandments.
3. 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
4. 20:8 Remember the sabbath day,
to keep it holy.
20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
20:10 But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates:
20:11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hal-lowed it.
5. 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
6. 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
7. 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.
9. 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
10. 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that [is] thy neighbors.
Return to THE BIBLE CODE REVEALED: http://abiblecode.tripod.com